Updated: Jul 18
Do you love your brand-new Porsche’s shine?
Do you want to keep your Porsche shining?
Do you want to impress your family and friends with your clean car?
Are you worried about how long that new-car finish will last?
Are you too busy to constantly wash and wax your Porsche?
We have a solution: Ceramic coating.
Ceramic coating is for you if you want an amazing-looking Porsche with maximum gloss, but also want to protect your paint, plastic trim, glass, and wheels, while having a vehicle that’s easy to clean.
Our professional-only ceramic coating provides durable paint protection against UV fading. It also makes it faster and easier to wash your Porsche. It even provides some self-cleaning properties. Most of all, it will keep your Porsche looking newer, longer for years—not merely for weeks or months. Your Porsche will look new for 1, 2, even 5 years.
Ceramic coating is a chemical polymer solution we apply to your Porsche to protect it from external paint damage. We sell the most technologically advanced ceramic coating with a reasonable life expectancy. We know you spent a lot on your new Porsche and that you want to protect it, but you want the best value for your hard-earned money.
From Google review:
"Bill took care of my 2019 Porsche Cayenne, and I couldn’t say better things about him and his services. He is incredibly personable, knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about his clients and their cars. He uses top quality products and his attention to detail is unmatched."—Melina
Here’s our step-by-step ceramic coating process, detailing what we do for your vehicle, which will be kept inside our climate-controlled, immaculately clean shop at all times.
• Wash the rim faces and rim barrels.
• Foam-cannon the vehicle.
• Rinse it off.
• Do an iron-decontamination process to remove any embedded iron, such as rail dust, brake dust, and industrial fallout.
• Rinse it off again.
• Foam-cannon the vehicle again.
• Do a two-bucket method wash.
• Rinse it off again.
• Inspect the vehicle by feel.
• If necessary to remove embedded, bonded-on contaminants, we’ll do a clay bar process.
• Rinse the vehicle off again.
• Dry the vehicle with luxurious microfiber towels.
• Do paint correction, which is buffing, polishing, machine work to enhance the gloss of the vehicle. All of our ceramic coating packages include a light polish, which will remove most swirls. If the paint is damaged, we will inspect and evaluate the vehicle with you and show you what additional paint correction work is needed to achieve those results.
• Apply the ceramic coating.
In our top tier packages, we’ll ceramic coat your vehicle’s trim, rims, and even the glass, which improves your visibility during rain or snow. We can also break the services up a la carte.
• After the ceramic coating is applied, the vehicle needs to stay dry for at least 24 hours.
Our ceramic coatings come with a best-in-class warranty, with two options:
• Base warranty: Pick up your ceramic coated vehicle and go. You never have to return for service.
• Ceramic coating maintenance program: If you'd like to come back for our ceramic coating maintenance, we automatically extend the warranty for you.
Our shop is located in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, and we’ve had customers drive hours for our exceptional products and services. It’s not uncommon to have a client who is looking for the best paint protection options available leave their dealerships and come straight to Immaculate Paint Protection.
From Google review:
"What more could be said about Bill and his team that hasn’t already been covered in other reviews. I watched countless YouTube videos about PPF and ceramic coating by pro detailers, and I got the best vibe from Bill. His commitment to premium products and service is legit. I’d been in touch with him while still awaiting delivery of my vehicle from the factory, and he was very accommodating in adjusting my appointment date as the projected delivery date changed. Once I finally took delivery, again Bill made himself available at the day and time that worked best for me since I was driving up from DC. His facility is extremely well organized and spotless. He gave me daily updates, including pictures, of his progress and devoted extra time to have my vehicle finished on time and with excellent results.
He ensured that there were no high spots on the ceramic coating and very generously threw in a couple extra touches in appreciation for me patronizing his business from such a long distance.
When I picked up my vehicle, Bill kindly shared a number of pro tips to guide me in maintaining his beautiful work.
I plan to bring at least one, maybe two, more vehicles his way."
For ceramic coating packages, pricing, and more visit us at https://www.immaculatepaintprotection.com/ceramic-coatings.
About the author: Bill Fetter’s passion for cars started at an early age, as he loved anything with wheels. Through his childhood, Bill observed his dad’s work as a mechanical engineer turned marketing manager and proud lifelong employee of General Motors.
During high school, Bill honed his passion for cars by hand-washing and detailing his neighbors’ vehicles. Knowing he wanted to be in the automotive industry, Bill earned a degree in Industrial Engineering from Kettering University in Flint, Michigan. He’s worked as an engineer in the automotive manufacturing, medical device, steel industry, and pharmaceutical manufacturing fields.