Updated: Jul 18
Immaculate Paint Protection helps new car owners protect their future classic cars, so they look awesome and stay looking new for years to come.
You invested a lot of money in your vehicle and you value its new-car shine. You wash it often, but wish that was easier. You’re an excellent candidate for ceramic coating.
But now you’re wondering how to find a good installer. Here’s how:
· Get a recommendation from a trusted friend.
· Look for a shop that sells brand-name coating with after-care products and supporting education.
· Confirm the shop is certified by the coating company.
· Hire a company with a physical location that performs the work indoors and has insurance.
· Check into their warranty or a realistic expectation of the coating life.
· Ask them to explain the product and process.
· Make sure they have transparent, posted prices.
· See if they invite you back for a post-installation inspection and education.
For paint protection film and ceramic coating packages, pricing, and more visit us at https://www.immaculatepaintprotection.com.
About the author: Bill Fetter’s passion for cars started at an early age, as he loved anything with wheels. Through his childhood, Bill observed his dad’s work as a mechanical engineer turned marketing manager and proud lifelong employee of General Motors. During high school, Bill honed his passion for cars by hand-washing and detailing his neighbors’ vehicles. Knowing he wanted to be in the automotive industry, Bill earned a degree in Industrial Engineering from Kettering University in Flint, Michigan. He’s worked as an engineer in the automotive manufacturing, medical device, steel industry, and pharmaceutical manufacturing fields.