Immaculate Paint Protection helps new car owners protect their future classic cars, so they look awesome and stay looking new for years to come.
You have a new vehicle, and you’re considering protecting it with paint protection film sometimes referred to as a clear bra or a clear vinyl wrap—smart!
But now you’re wondering how to find a reputable one—smarter!
· Get a recommendation from a trusted friend.
· Have a conversation with the shop, which should listen to your needs.
· Look for Tesla chargers in the shop, which indicates an infrastructure invest by the shop.
· Look for computer-cut kits, which indicate the shop invests in equipment.
· Confirm they use name-brand materials, such as SunTek, Stek, Xpel, 3M.
· See if direct employees perform the work.
· Ask how long they’ve been in business because the market rewards successful, skilled, quality-focused shops.
· Check if they invite clients back after 3 to 4 weeks for a post-installation inspection and complimentary wash and train you how to maintain your vehicle.
By following these tips and choosing a good PPF installer, your vehicle will be better protected than 95 percent of other vehicles on the road.
About the author: Bill Fetter’s passion for cars started at an early age, as he loved anything with wheels. Through his childhood, Bill observed his dad’s work as a mechanical engineer turned marketing manager and proud lifelong employee of General Motors. During high school, Bill honed his passion for cars by hand-washing and detailing his neighbors’ vehicles. Knowing he wanted to be in the automotive industry, Bill earned a degree in Industrial Engineering from Kettering University in Flint, Michigan. He’s worked as an engineer in the automotive manufacturing, medical device, steel industry, and pharmaceutical manufacturing fields.