Updated: Sep 20
Do you love your brand-new Tesla’s shine?
Do you want to keep your Tesla shining?
Do you want to impress your family and friends with your clean car?
Are you worried about how long that new-car finish will last?
Are you too busy to constantly wash and wax your Tesla?
We have a solution: Ceramic coating.
Ceramic coating is for you if you want an amazing-looking vehicle with maximum gloss, but also want to protect your paint, plastic trim, glass, and wheels, while having a vehicle that’s easy to clean.
Our professional-only ceramic coating provides durable paint protection against UV fading. It also makes it faster and easier to wash your Tesla. It even provides some self-cleaning properties. Most of all, it will keep your Tesla looking newer, longer for years—not merely for weeks or months. Your Tesla will look new for 1, 2, even 5 years.
Ceramic coating is a chemical polymer solution we apply to your Tesla to protect it from external paint damage. We sell the most technologically advanced ceramic coating with a reasonable life expectancy. We know you spent a lot on your new Tesla and that you want to protect it, but you want the best value for your hard-earned money.
From Google review:
“I recently had paint protection film and ceramic coating applied to my new car. Mr. Bill Fetter, the owner of Immaculate Paint Protection, is a consummate professional. Before he touched my car, he gave me a phone interview about what I wanted and, based on my responses, what he recommended, which was not the most expensive option but what he felt was most appropriate.”
Here’s our step-by-step ceramic coating process, detailing what we do for your vehicle, which will be kept inside our climate-controlled, immaculately clean shop at all times. We’ll charge your Tesla while it’s here on one of our two Tesla chargers.
• Wash the rim faces and rim barrels.
• Foam-cannon the vehicle.
• Rinse it off.
• Do an iron-decontamination process to remove any embedded iron, such as rail dust, brake dust, and industrial fallout.
• Rinse it off again.
• Foam-cannon the vehicle again.
• Do a two-bucket method wash.
• Rinse it off again.
• Inspect the vehicle by feel.
• If necessary to remove embedded, bonded-on contaminants, we’ll do a clay bar process.
• Rinse the vehicle off again.
• Dry the vehicle with luxurious microfiber towels.
• Do paint correction, which is buffing, polishing, machine work to enhance the gloss of the vehicle. All of our ceramic coating packages include a light polish, which will remove most swirls. If the paint is damaged, we will inspect and evaluate the vehicle with you and show you what additional paint correction work is needed to achieve those results.
• Apply the ceramic coating.
In our top tier packages, we’ll ceramic coat your vehicle’s trim, rims, and even the glass, which improves your visibility during rain or snow. We can also break the services up a la carte.
• After the ceramic coating is applied, the vehicle needs to stay dry for at least 24 hours.
Our ceramic coatings come with a best-in-class warranty, with two options:
• Base warranty: Pick up your ceramic coated vehicle and go. You never have to return for service.
• Ceramic coating maintenance program: If you'd like to come back for our ceramic coating maintenance, we automatically extend the warranty for you.
We love Teslas, and we are active supporters of Tesla Club of PA.
Our shop is located in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, and we’ve had customers drive hours for our exceptional products and services. It’s not uncommon to have a client who is looking for the best paint protection options available leave the Devon, Pennsylvania, or West Chester, Pennsylvania, Tesla dealerships and come straight to Immaculate Paint Protection.
From Google review:
“Recently we needed PPF replaced following an auto body repair. We did not even consider another shop, but instead we drove over 4 hours from out of state to have Bill replace our film. His attention to detail, standard for high quality, and accommodating customer service earned our business.”
For ceramic coating packages, pricing, and more visit us at immaculatepaintprotection.com/tesla.
About the author: Bill Fetter’s passion for cars started at an early age, as he loved anything with wheels. Through his childhood, Bill observed his dad’s work as a mechanical engineer turned marketing manager and proud lifelong employee of General Motors.
During high school, Bill honed his passion for cars by hand-washing and detailing his neighbors’ vehicles. Knowing he wanted to be in the automotive industry, Bill earned a degree in Industrial Engineering from Kettering University in Flint, Michigan. He’s worked as an engineer in the automotive manufacturing, medical device, steel industry, and pharmaceutical manufacturing fields.